The creative process
They say a good magician never reveals his secrets to anyone. That might be true if you’re just part of the audience, but if you’re the magician's assistant - actually performing the magic trick will be much smoother if you know how it’s done! We see how we work with you in a similar light.
It’s a partnership - and if we can help you get the most out of a voice over session, or show you how to brief us well for sound design project - the final product will be better than you’d hoped.
In this collection of blogs, we’ll cover a range of topics and feature input from our staff and other guest contributors, including:
- The creative process involved in sound design for a TV commercial
- Getting the most from a voice over talent, and what not to do in a session
- 2 things all great jingles have in common, and the things to look for when you’re commissioning a jingle
- How some of our most popular voice over talent began their careers
- Communicating with voice talent who don’t speak English
- Go-to plugins that our audio production engineers can’t live without